Blockchain Conference Moscow is the 9th unique conference consisting of:
- 2 blocks;
- 9 hours of networking;
- 20+ experts from various sectors and countries;
- 275 sq. m. of exhibition area.
It will be held on October 3 by Smile-Expo, an international event company that unites enthusiasts of new technologies all over the world. Since 2014, the organizer has carried out 50 successful major blockchain conferences in 24 countries of Europe, Asia, and the CIS.
Our unique features
A conventional message of similar conferences is the blockchain promotion. Other conferences talk about blockchain in various sectors: logistics, healthcare, and manufacturing. However, it is still unclear how this can increase your income. We are breaking stereotypes and introducing a new vertical in order to find efficient tools for earnings in this industry.
This year’s event will bring together blockchain experts and representatives of one of the most profitable and promising areas – gambling. A person who owns the insider information owns the world.
Therefore, Blockchain Conference Moscow will involve speakers from different fields. The first five professionals are ready to use cards up their sleeves:
- Gordon Einstein, Founding Partner at CryptoLaw Partners;
- Bruce Jeong, CEO at TNC Group and Fundshing, investor;
- Evgeniy Romanenko, crypto economist, host of the iTuber channel, moderator of crypto events;
- Vladimir Popov, Menaskop & Synergis, IT lawyer, entrepreneur, author of the ICO book;
- Valeriy Petrov, Vice President at the Russian Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
Buy early bird tickets: invest in the future!
Registering right away, you can save money for future investments in the development of your business.