With the starting of NFT Beeple just sold one of their digital art for $69 million. This news got the attention of mainstream media and it is considered that what we are looking at is just the tip of the iceberg. The real NFT mania is yet to come and it’s inevitable. This bull season, Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) got more than $2.5 billion in sales in the first two quarters of 2021. Some of the most popular artists and celebrities have turned to NFT instead of traditional auctions and many auction houses have started to exclusively hold NFT auctions. Many crypto pundits believe the NFT craze has just started and it would only expand to become a multi-billion dollar industry on its own.
NFTs can be used in various forms and can be utilized by any industry to their benefit, for example, artists are destroying their original art to make it an NFT, boxing superstars are auctioning their most cherished memorabilia in NFT form. The first code to the world wide web was sold as an NFT. Instagram is planning to launch a social media-based NFT marketplace. Similarly, NFTBOOKING is bringing the NFT tech to the travel industry that could change the way people travel. Built on top of the Binance Smart Chain, the BEP-20 token standard-based NFTs will ease the tourism recovery embracing the NFTs technology by becoming a window of opportunities for travelers and suppliers.
NFTBOOKING’s upcoming platform allows travel industry suppliers to create, store, and sell their services as NFT for free. NFTBOOKING is a decentralized platform that works on Binance Smart Chain. The platform is powered by a deflationary utility token “BOOK”, and users will be able to use their token to claim or issue NFT’s. Partially the whole travel industry will start working again in 2022, with a full recovery by 2025. NFTBOOKING is working on a beta version, a number of users will be selected to test the platform. They will be rewarded for the number of issues they find and report.
Why should hotel rooms and activities become NFTs?
There are multiple benefits of using NFT for hotel rooms and activities
- It is a safe way to store your bookings inside a digital wallet.
- After you have used the NFT, this will keep living forever inside your wallet as a memory.
- As it is not nominative, you can buy an NFT in advance and resell it at the right time on P2P trades for a better price!
- NFT are sold for a fixed price or sold at an auction by placing bids, which means that you can make offers to the hotel that provides the NFT and probably get a better price.
- An NFT could be a good gift for someone you want to surprise.
- Suppliers get paid right at the moment the NFT is sold.
- Suppliers can accept custom offers that will increase the chances of selling the unsold NFTs.
- Suppliers can lower their pricing as they don’t have to pay any commission. This will benefit the end user.
- 100% insurance coverage for issues like hotel close down or any other unpredictable problems.
- Users will get Juicy cashback through the reward program when booking or when writing a review of their experience.
- NFTBOOKING offers a P2P trading section where you can trade valued NFT services.
- NFTBOOKING has 24h assistance available for all users as well as the suppliers.
- Suppliers can choose their preferred method of payment between FIAT currency or CRYPTO, disregarding the currency used by the buyer.
- Suppliers benefit from a free window on the market.
- NFTBOOKING provides free training on how to join the crypto and NFT world.
- It is a commission free platform. So, suppliers don’t have to pay anything extra for getting new leads.
Users get a reward every time they buy with NFTBOOKING and they also get extra reward if they leave a review about their experience. This reward is valid for users that buy with BOOK token. The creator receives 5% of the amount they paid, in BOOK, right after the purchase. And, 5% extra after the review is submitted. Users that buy with Fiat currency will also get a reward, but this will be 2.5% and 2.5% respectively.
BOOK is the default currency on the NFTBOOKING platform. BOOK has a total supply of 1 billion tokens. 90% of the liquidity Pool is locked for the initial two years, while 10% gets unlocked weekly through 24 weeks. No one can ever change the code, because ownership of the contract has been renounced on day one. Every week a percentage of BOOK is burned, decreasing the total supply. A full-code audit on our smart contract has passed.
- Extracted BOOK: 50% burn, 30% reward program, 10% giveaways, 10% stability reserve;
- Extracted BNB: 50% marketing, 25% business development, 15% donations, 10% stability reserve.
There is a small 1% transaction fee built-in that goes into three different wallets handled by NFTBOOKING for the following functions:
- 0.5% PLATFORM SUSTAINABILITY;
- 0.25% INSURANCE WALLET;
- 0.25% REWARD PROGRAM
NFTs could be the revival guide for the tourism industry and NFTBOOKING could become the pioneer of the NFT marketplace in the travel industry.
To learn more about NFTBOOKING visit Book.Nftbooking.eu
Twitter : https://twitter.com/nftbooking
Telegram : https://t.me/booknftbookingeu
Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/NFTBooking/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/book.nftbooking/
Medium : https://email@example.com
Discord : https://discord.gg/ftWxVrWXxT