PayAccept is a decentralized finance (DeFi) and blockchain technology company headquartered in the Netherlands. It offers cryptocurrency and fiat payment processing, financing, loans, card issuances, and risk management services. PayAccept is developing a crypto asset wallet and various technological solutions for merchants to accept payments in a wide range of (crypto)currencies worldwide. The firm aims to broaden the crypto adoption by offering convenient on-boarding for first-timers and various trading options for the experienced ones.
PayAccept would offer a range of services for the 50 cryptocurrencies listed on the platform at the beginning. The firm promises to bring digital assets to masses with its digital wallet management, allowing for safe and secure transactions. Some of the key features of the platform include,
● Link Banks: Allows to connect up to 3 banks and their accounts with automatic Up-to-date transactions and balances.
● Cold storage: We store your cryptocurrencies in a secure ‘offline’ way
● Private key: You are in control and own the key to your wallet.
● Become your own Point-of-Sale (POS): Transform your mobile phone into a payment terminal to accept payments from anyone with a mobile device.
● A single unified interface and platform: The platform’s role is to present customers with a unified interface to manage their various asset classes and access a wide array of services denominated both in fiat and cryptocurrencies.
● Blockchain-powered Accounts: Platform enables virtual joint multi-asset accounts without ever moving fiat from the bank or crypto from the exchange. The security, transparency, and immediacy of blockchain will afford customers and investors the rights and protections demanded by European regulators.
● Regulation Complaint: Crypto and fiat assets in these virtual joint accounts will be seamlessly and instantly interchangeable by users while maintaining full compliance with applicable regulations.
● Safe loans (DeFi functionality): One of our main points for fast growth is accepting non-cash capital immobilization payments. As a payment processor, PayAccept will have an advantage over banks because we collect vital information about expecting incoming payments. Our AI-platform will facilitate if a business can have a loan and payback. This provides PayAccept a healthy income whereby a maximum profit can be generated throughout the PayAccept platform.
● Establish a network of agents: In developing countries where infrastructures are not fully established, we will offer retailers the ability to become agents handle deposits and withdrawals. Each agent can open an account to facilitate this process.
● Payment cards: PayAccept will issue payment cards that can be used to pay in shops or withdraw funds from most ATMs around the world when cash is needed.
Christiaan van Steenbergen, the founder of PayAccept, believes his product would disrupt the traditional financial system. Also, it will bridge the gap between the traditional financial ecosystem and the evolving blockchain technology.
“The relevance, use, and potential of Blockchain technology to disrupt existing ways of global financial transactions. It generates a global digital economy capable of offering traditional blockchain-based financial instruments is a revolution in and of itself. Digital wallets, loans (DeFi), joint corporate accounts, currency conversions, physical credit and debit cards for crypto and fiat assets are all easily managed and a must for many users looking to explore the world of crypto.”
PayAccept Launch and Listings
PayAccept, in its roadmap, has listed over 10 platforms where its native token PAYT would be listed for customers to trade. PAYT token has already been launched in the Uniswap and received a phenomenal response. After it was listed on Uniswap, it reached a trading volume of over $100,000 in a single day.
Apart from Uniswap, the PAYT token will be launched on Cointiger, Probit, Exmarkets, NEXT. Exchange, Hotbit, FatBTC, and so on. PayAccept is all set to host its IEO on Exmarkets on 14th August.
The maximum supply of PAYT tokens is capped at 45,000,000 PAYT. Team funds of 5,000,000 PAYT will be locked until January. They would see a slow release of 1,500,000 every six months to maintain the token. An additional fund of 5,000,000 PAYT has been allocated towards listing, airdrop, marketing, and bounty purposes.
Breakdown of the total supply
Total supply: 45 Million PAYT
Budget & Spending:
● 30% Team and Market Management
● 30% of Developments
● 25% Marketing & Awareness
● 15% Reserve
● Token Price (in ETH): 1 ETH = 1000 PAYT
● Public sale allocation: Mintable on top of current supply
Further info at https://www.payaccept.net/