POSDAO aims to support builders of the decentralized economy. It is an open platform for proposals that are voted upon by $token holders. It is agnostic to chains and projects.
Possible proposals include 1) direct partnerships or swaps with projects, and 2) expansion via specialized autonomous entities such as: ecosystem funds, artist guilds, farming cooperatives, R&D Labs, etc.
- Become the largest decentralized autonomous network of entities with fractal expansion.
- Create and partner with specialized autonomous entities for ecosystem funds, art, farming, R&D, venture, events, grants, education, DAO operations services, etc.
- Encourage autonomous entities to create and partner with autonomous entities of their own, enabling fractal expansion.
- Partner with existing projects through token swaps and other methods.
- Find ways to avoid micro-decisions from being bottlenecked by the top-level POSDAO governance process. Limit POSDAO governance to mandate and funding approval. Allow partners to be autonomous
- Boost partners to become category leaders via R&D, liquidity, funding, and operational support.
- Attract builders and align incentives. Make the creation and operation of autonomous entities as convenient as possible.
- Focus on fast execution of ideas. Encourage high experimentation with interim solutions based on policy, trust, and risk management mechanics. Iterate towards the long term solution involving governance and treasury management technologies.
- Find ways for token value to be correlated to the whole ecosystem. Treat proposals as synergistic but also a negotiation of economic terms.
Website : https://posdao.net
Telegram : https://t.me/POSDAO
Twitter : https://twitter.com/pos_dao
Medium : https://medium.com/@POSDAO